- So, the 2016-2017 NHL Salary Cap is set at $73 million, which is down from the previously estimated and super-optimistic $74.5 million. The cap floor will be $54 million.
- Your Boston Bruins (along with the other 29 teams) have released their 2016-2017 regular season schedule. Here is a printable PDF version to hang on your fridge or in your office.
- Supposedly, the Blackhawks thought about trading for Evgeni Malkin.
- We know that Bergy is in Vegas for the NHL Awards, another Bruin up for an award sadly will be unable to attend.
Loui and his wife recently welcomed their fourth child and he is back in Sweden with his family, so he was unable to attend the NHL Awards.
— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) June 21, 2016
- Bearly on Topic is back with our latest episode about the 2016 NHL Draft.
Come back tonight for our NHL Awards thread!