Well, we made it. Happy Friday, everybody!
Just a few notes as the Bruins have a very spaced out schedule these days and won’t play until Saturday.
– The Lightning beat the Penguins 5-4 last night. Slater Koekkoek scored two goals, and the Pens are having a rough go lately. I’m okay with this.
– The Blues are no longer undefeated, unfortunately losing to Florida 5-2 last night. Nobody can go undefeated, but please don’t let Atlantic teams that aren’t the Bruins beat you. Thanks.
– Roberto Luongo tied Cujo for fourth most wins by an NHL goaltender. Good for you, BobbyLu!
– In a recurring theme of allowing five goals, the Blackhawks lost 5-2 to the Wild last night. Good job, Minnesota.
– BU alum and rookie Clayton Keller scored two goals in the Coyotes’ 4-2 loss to Detroit. What did we say about losing to Atlantic teams?!
– Buffalo lost to San Jose. Teenage Mutant Ninja Hertl notched his first of the season. Cowabunga!
What’s on tap?